Monday, June 13, 2011

DON'T TAKE ANY WOODEN NICKELS WHILE I'M GONE



DON'T TAKE ANY WOODEN NICKELS
WHILE I'M GONE

Quintessential Moxie ~ Ms Dorothy Parker
"I've never been
a millionaire,
but I just know I'd be darling at it."

~ Dorothy Parker told me this while she asked the gent next to her in line, "Hey buddy, can you spare a dime?"
  
Now that's . . . Moxie.  
 
There's plenty more where that came from folks, for some say tis Moxie that makes the world go round. Some might whistle Dixie that it has to do with centrifugal force or gravitational physics or some such, but where's the zest of the zing in that? Dullsville -- theories of wonder in flailing wisdom, falling flat. 

Rob Ireton photo for sipping
Moxie never will ~ fall flat or let ya down or treat you bad or sling you sad. It's a walk in the park, before it's too dark when you know it's alright. Now that's the brand of gleaning which comes clean from insight. We'll confab some about that another time we get together to toast luscious life living and sip something  appreciatively.  *clink*

See ya in a coupla days.
I'm Absolutely*Kate and I'll be back.
Don't take any wooden nickels while I'm gone.
 
© 2011 ~ Author Absolutely*Kate's muse  


 

1 comment:

  1. FROM ZELDA:

    Hey Katiekins, I looked at your darling *ABSOLUTE MOXIE* site, and . . . What I wanted to say was, “I don’t have a dime, but here’s two wooden nickels, if that will help.”

    MADAME Z ... renowned as Zelda

    ReplyDelete